Free guidelines to heal adults who were sexually abused when they were children.
There's no charge, no catch, not even your email is required. All you need is a few minutes of uninterrupted time.
1. Sit or lie comfortably.
2. Breathe very slowly and very deeply.
3. Let your imagination wander to an occurrence of abuse when you were a child.
4. See yourself as an adult there, along with your younger self and the perpetrator.
5. Step between the child and the abuser. Speak firmly and strongly to the perpetrator.
6. Take whatever action you choose against the abuser.
7. Hug your younger self, reassure the child of your love and that you'll always be there to protect him or her.
8. Repeat #s 5-7 until your younger self is smiling, feeling relaxed, reassured, loved and comforted.
Before I saw Dr. Knight, I had many unresolved issues. I had tried counselling and psychotherapy since suffering sexual abuse and toxic family environment but nothing seemed to get me the closure I needed. Hypnosis is the best investment I have ever made in my life. It allowed me to truly let go of my past. After completion of my treatment with Dr. Knight, I felt an immense relief and peace of mind that I had not felt since I was a young child. I have found Dr. Knight to be highly skilled and passionate about his work. After only one session of hypnosis with him, I already felt better. It took only three sessions to resolve years of issues. Hypnosis allowed me to regain my self-confidence and to let go of the sexual abuse I had suffered in the past. I highly recommend Dr. Knight. He is Montreal's best kept secret! Many therapists can get the patient to speak of the problems and then they do not know what to do afterward when all is out in the open. Not Dr. Knight. He offers guidance and support in every step of the way, until true healing of the heart and mind occurs. Thank you Dr. Knight I will never forget what you did for me!